It’s that time of year again. Join some of the cast of Free State Radio AND Ethan as he explores different myths and conspiracies
– Haunted places in Maryland, including Seven Hills
– Sandy Hook. Was it a hoax?
– Cal Ripken and the Night the Lights Went Out
– Haunted Houses
– and Much more
@FreeStateRadio Happy Hour 10-24-14 – @MDDems and Anthony Brown play the race card, Canadian terrorist, Ouiji boards, Avengers 2, and more
Ethan and Jimmy join you for another exciting end of week episode leading up to Ethan’s conspiracy show. Today we talk
– Maryland Dems are using the race card with two fliers. We talk
– A terrorist attacks Canada
– Ethan has talks about the latest Avengers trailer
– It’s Halloween time. What’s this about Ouiji boards?
– And more
Tim will be live at 8 from his basement bourbon in hand. He voted today and will tell you all about it. He will also discuss Deathbed the movie. Apparently they are making a play about it. That’s weird but not as weird as a book written by Maryland Delegate Frank Conaway, Jr. Of course the books viewed by people who viewed that are weirder. Ass Goblins of Auschwitz anyone? Finally Tim will give you his morons and heroes of the week. ISIS plays a prominent role in one and may also be involved in the other. Check it out Or Listen later.
@VRWCRadio at 8pm 10-21-14 edition – #Obama causes crowd to leave – @QuintonReport covers, Democrats play the race card ahead of elections, and much more
The gang is all here at 8pm to discuss a jam-packed weekend of news
– Obama attended an Anthony Brown fundraiser here in Maryland (h/t QuintonReport). People walked out. Both the media and MD Dems tried to cover their ass. It failed miserably
– Another thing was noted at the Obama rally – diversity.
– And we’ll take a look at how the Dems and media are already playing the race card
– MRC video on how the African-American caucus are hypocrites when it comes to Michelle Obama’s food plan
– That and much, much more
Paul’s computer has Ebola.
@VRWCRadio Live at 8pm – #Democrats blame #Ebola on Republicans, #WendyDavis, #BrownUniversity, Ethan goes door knocking, and more
The gang’s all here for another broadcasting week of mediocrity on Free State Network. We discuss
– Democrats are now blaming Ebola on Republicans. We discuss
– Wendy Davis is making a show of it down in Texas, especially with certain commercials
– Brown University is Racial Micro-aggression exhibit. Awesome
– Ethan went door knocking for local candidates
– Yesterday was Columbus Day – well, not for Seattle
– and much, much more
It’s the usual end of the week train wreck as Jimmy and Ethan bring you
– Gwyneth Paltrow says Obama should be God
– Worst Dracula movies ever
– Raven Simone pisses off Oprah
– And much more…we hope