Title says it all. We’re talking about Freddy Gray, political correctness, Daredevil
The boys are all back together and we have a sort of jammed back show on a rather slow news week. MSNBC’s resident racist and tax-dodger owes the IRS 70K, yet she’s going to White House Correspondence Dinner. Is the American Experiment dead? There was a shit-in at Cal Polyptych. More about Hillary Clinton, and whatever else we decide.
Title says it all. We’re talking about Hillary Clinton launching her joke of a campaign. Will the serfs follow? Marco Rubio announced his bed as well. Jimmy watched the Scientology documentary: Staying Clear. And Kentucky Judge decided the victim’s were the real criminals.
We’re back for another exciting week for VRWC. Topics include
– Recap of Starbucks ditching RaceTogether
– Ted Cruz enters the race. Conservatives and Peter King are already complaining.
– A kid gets kicked off airlines for wearing offensive shirt
– Sally Kohn wants an Abortion-A-Thon
– College kids wants safe places where their feelings won’t get hurt
Vast St. Patrick’s Day Conspiracy – #Netanyahu, #Ferguson Cops, #Starbucks #Racetogether, Congressman Schock
It’s St. Patricks’ Day and we’re not drinking.
– Two cops were shot last week in Ferguson, and relations aren’t improving
– Starbucks has a new gimmick – asking their baristas to talk about race with customers
– Congressman Schock resigns after spending way too much taxpayer money
– Netanyahu wins
– And MORE
We’re back sans Ethan with a loaded show.
– HIllary Clinton finally came out from underneath her bridge…and makes an ass of herself
– GOP senators sent a message to Iran today…and Obama’s feelings are hurt
– Sigma Alpha Epsilon had some racist video. Everybody is pissed. Donna Edwards plays the race card. nobody protests.
– UC Irvine student body wanted to remove flag…our thoughts
– And media celebrates national abortion day.
At 8 tonight on the Free State Radio Network Tim will fly solo and talk the surprise retirement of the longest serving women in the US Congress, Barbara Mikulski. Her legacy, what it means for 2016 in Maryland, who might run, and what the trickle down effect will be. Join in the conversation.