We’re back for another exciting week for VRWC. Topics include
– Recap of Starbucks ditching RaceTogether
– Ted Cruz enters the race. Conservatives and Peter King are already complaining.
– A kid gets kicked off airlines for wearing offensive shirt
– Sally Kohn wants an Abortion-A-Thon
– College kids wants safe places where their feelings won’t get hurt
Vast St. Patrick’s Day Conspiracy – #Netanyahu, #Ferguson Cops, #Starbucks #Racetogether, Congressman Schock
It’s St. Patricks’ Day and we’re not drinking.
– Two cops were shot last week in Ferguson, and relations aren’t improving
– Starbucks has a new gimmick – asking their baristas to talk about race with customers
– Congressman Schock resigns after spending way too much taxpayer money
– Netanyahu wins
– And MORE
We’re back sans Ethan with a loaded show.
– HIllary Clinton finally came out from underneath her bridge…and makes an ass of herself
– GOP senators sent a message to Iran today…and Obama’s feelings are hurt
– Sigma Alpha Epsilon had some racist video. Everybody is pissed. Donna Edwards plays the race card. nobody protests.
– UC Irvine student body wanted to remove flag…our thoughts
– And media celebrates national abortion day.
At 8 tonight on the Free State Radio Network Tim will fly solo and talk the surprise retirement of the longest serving women in the US Congress, Barbara Mikulski. Her legacy, what it means for 2016 in Maryland, who might run, and what the trickle down effect will be. Join in the conversation.
VRWC Live at 8pm – Benjamin #Netanyahu Speech, Democrat Response, GOP caves on #DHS, Hillary #Clintonemails, #Mikulski retires
Pretty hefty show for tonight. Lots of information
– Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu gave a speech in Congress today. The spineless democrats are pissing their pants like little school girls. We discuss
– Barbara Mikulski retires.
– The Republicans cave on the Department of Homeland Security deal
– And Hillary Clinton emails
It’s Paul, Tom and Jimmy in the seat tonight, as they tackle some big issues
– Net Neutrality is on the table. What is it? Why is it important?
– Al Sharpton found himself in some trouble
– Unions pissed off in Wisconsin
We’re back with our end of week extravaganza (which is normally lighthearted) but we have some news coming your way
– Giuliani claims Obama doesn’t love America – the media monkeys take umbrage
– Ethan has some articles from Ann Coulter and talks GOP immigration policy
– And MSNBC cans Joy Reid after her ratings fall below cable access