Paul’s computer has Ebola.
@VRWCRadio Live at 8pm – #Democrats blame #Ebola on Republicans, #WendyDavis, #BrownUniversity, Ethan goes door knocking, and more
The gang’s all here for another broadcasting week of mediocrity on Free State Network. We discuss
– Democrats are now blaming Ebola on Republicans. We discuss
– Wendy Davis is making a show of it down in Texas, especially with certain commercials
– Brown University is Racial Micro-aggression exhibit. Awesome
– Ethan went door knocking for local candidates
– Yesterday was Columbus Day – well, not for Seattle
– and much, much more
It’s the usual end of the week train wreck as Jimmy and Ethan bring you
– Gwyneth Paltrow says Obama should be God
– Worst Dracula movies ever
– Raven Simone pisses off Oprah
– And much more…we hope
Listen live to the Non-Aggression Principle with Tim & Paul. We talk the Maryland Governors race, Larry Hogan, Anthony Brown, & Shawn Quinn.
Later we talk whether publicity stunts can be good and what not to send to show and tell with your kid.
Vast Right Wing Conspiracy – Ben #Affleck on #Islam, Ed Schultz discussing Secret Service, More #Ebola, and 12 Worst Dracula Movies
We’re back to start another fun filled week on Free State Radio. Here’s what we discuss
– Ben Affleck had a wonderful appearance on Bill Maher’s show. Much criticism occurred after. We discuss
– MSNBC panel claims even proposing Ebola travel ban is racist
– Ed Schultz claims secret service lapse is because of Republicans…or something
– 12 of the worst Dracula movies ever!
It’s the end of the week! Finally! We’re all this together as we discuss
– Holy Shit! Ebola in DC!
– A couple of good looking female teachers supposedly raped a sixteen year old student
– MLB Playoffs
– And whatever else
The gang’s all here! The gang’s all here. Have a loaded show. Among our topics
– MSNBC;s famed village idiot Melissa Harris-Perry says a beheading is workplace violence
– NFL penalizes a Muslim player last night. Rosie O’Donnell reacts. We discuss
– Senator Blumenthal wants to forgive student debt for people who work in over bloated public sector
– And much more