Tom and Jimmy are back as another exciting week of Free State Radio begins.
– Of course the Olympics are still on. We discuss how everything is not how it seems, and we’ll discuss Tim’s column, which you can read here
– Obama unilaterally decides to amend his own law. Fantastic.
– Michael Sam, Mizzou DE, came out. We discuss the reaction (or non-reaction), Make sure to read Ethan’s column here
– Is a Western Maryland secession still afoot.
– And Clarence Thomas says race is overblown in America. Why we agree.