End of week. Here’s what we’re talking about
– This ridiculous #fightfor15 thing is taking off. How will raging the wage affect you. We discuss
– DC made the list of snobbiest cities
– A gargoyle killed a woman
– Fantasy Football
– Beer of the Week
The band is back together for another full week of your finest broadcasting excellent.
-Another beheading in Syria. We discuss along with MSNBC reaction
-Melissa Harris-Perry and Abortion
-Madden 15 review….finally
-Maryland RenFest is on. We discuss?
-And Michael Sam was released
FSHH at 4pm – #Mikebrown #Madden15 #FeralCatInGlenBurnie #Marvel #Beer #CollegeFootball #NakedAndAfraid
Ethan and Jimmy are back at it again with our end of summer show. Yes, Labor Day is upon us, and we really don’t have a clue what we’re going to talk about, so we’ll give it a go.
– Wait…is Mike Brown really a gentle giant? We think not
– A feral cat shut down a school
– Marvel, Doctor Strange, and Doctor Doom
– College Football has begun
– Ethan’s Madden 15 review
– Naked and Afraid
– And more?
We have the full crew – all four of us – as we’re winding down to the unofficial close of summer towards Labor Day weekend. We have several topics to discuss
– The media politicized a funeral for a thug
– A woman has her Obama statue stolen – terrible
– Ice Bucket Challenge & Catholics + now Taco and Beer
– We look at Naked and Afraid
– And our end of summer discussion plus Burger King
Ethan and Jimmy are back to talk ab out a hodgepodge of stuff.
Ethan gives his thoughts on Ferguson (Yes, it’ still in the news. Sorry)
We both have been watching Naked and Afraid. We’ll give our views
Fantasy Football weekend is upon us. Fantastic
And the end of summer is approaching. We talk about that.
Tonight at 8 Tim & maybe Paul if he gets here talk the latest updates in Ferguson, including the separate shooting of a knife wielding man in St. Louis County and how this will affect the SWAT lobby. We then will discuss the Ice Bucket Challenge. Is it narcissism disguised as charity? We will finish the show with our morons and heroes of the week.
The rotating cast of characters joins you tonight.
We’ll talk about the latest nonsense surrounding Ferguson (sorry, it’s the news of the day)
Rick Perry decides to turn himself in
Gawker attacks a woman who captured her burglar. We discuss
And our review of WWE SummerSlam