The band’s back together today with another full plate of topics to discuss. The third #plannedparenthood video came out. More gruesome details there. A term called #cuckservative has emerged. We discuss the meaning. And #WWE is purging #HulkHogan from its roles.
Vast Right Wing Conspiracy LIVE at 8pm – #Trump vs. #GOP, New #Obama HUD regulations, #PlannedParenthood strikes again
We’re back for another week of fantastic radio. We discuss the new HUD regulations that will be coming out tomorrow and how it will transform neighborhoods for the worse. Trump and the GOP continue to square off. Planned Parenthood is under attack again. Good.
LIVE AT 8PM We had all had a hell of Memorial Day weekend, especially those living near cities which saw an eruption in violence, particularly Baltimore, which has experienced record violence since protestors insisted police are all bad guys. We also talk about one of the leaders of the movement – DeRay Whatshisname .
The crew’s all together. We have an array of topics to talk about. Ramadi is now in the hands of ISIS, Sally Kohn thinks the media showed racial bias during the Waco Biker Shootout, Hillary Clinton campaigns hits another flub, Baltimore violence is on the rise, and O’Malley is set to challenge.
The boys are all back together and we have a sort of jammed back show on a rather slow news week. MSNBC’s resident racist and tax-dodger owes the IRS 70K, yet she’s going to White House Correspondence Dinner. Is the American Experiment dead? There was a shit-in at Cal Polyptych. More about Hillary Clinton, and whatever else we decide.
We’re back for another exciting week for VRWC. Topics include
– Recap of Starbucks ditching RaceTogether
– Ted Cruz enters the race. Conservatives and Peter King are already complaining.
– A kid gets kicked off airlines for wearing offensive shirt
– Sally Kohn wants an Abortion-A-Thon
– College kids wants safe places where their feelings won’t get hurt
We’re back with our end of week extravaganza (which is normally lighthearted) but we have some news coming your way
– Giuliani claims Obama doesn’t love America – the media monkeys take umbrage
– Ethan has some articles from Ann Coulter and talks GOP immigration policy
– And MSNBC cans Joy Reid after her ratings fall below cable access