Vast Right Wing Conspiracy LIVE at 8pm – #Trump vs. #GOP, New #Obama HUD regulations, #PlannedParenthood strikes again
We’re back for another week of fantastic radio. We discuss the new HUD regulations that will be coming out tomorrow and how it will transform neighborhoods for the worse. Trump and the GOP continue to square off. Planned Parenthood is under attack again. Good.
We’re back for the end of the week fun. We’re going to talk about Rachel Dolezal and the liberals reaction, Ethan brought and article about more government intrusion, and the death of Dusty Rhodes
We’re back sans Ethan with a loaded show.
– HIllary Clinton finally came out from underneath her bridge…and makes an ass of herself
– GOP senators sent a message to Iran today…and Obama’s feelings are hurt
– Sigma Alpha Epsilon had some racist video. Everybody is pissed. Donna Edwards plays the race card. nobody protests.
– UC Irvine student body wanted to remove flag…our thoughts
– And media celebrates national abortion day.
End of the week. Have another beer. Here we talk about…
– Ethan’s got a ten minute rant about liberals.
– PeopleClimateChange march or whatever it is called
– Some American Muslim decided to behead coworker
– More on the Redskins controversy
– and much, much more
VRWC Tonight at 8PM – Thoughts on Donald #Sterling banned, #MDGOP Convention Redux with @wellfonder, and student protest at Washington & Lee University
Another jam-packed episode (two in a row) kicks off this week of Free State Radio’s extensive and LIVE internet radio awesomeness.
Jackie Lynn @Wellfonder, MD conservative blogger and radio host, will join us at 8:15 to give her impressions of the 2014 Spring MDGOP Convention
We’ll discuss the NBA’s lifetime ban on Donald Sterling and ramifications/expectations of privacy.
A group of knuckleheads from Washington and Lee University School of Law (Jimmy’s alma mater) threaten disobedience if the school doesn’t denounce Robert E. Lee.
Video Posted on
Ethan and Jimmy discuss Stephen Colbert tweet controversy and NFL
Ethan and Jimmy join you an hour early for the end of Free State Radio’s broadcasting week.
The White House is claiming that six million people signed up! SIX MILLION! Why this is bullshit.
Stephen Colbert finds himself in hot water. We discuss.
And, of course, Ethan’s You Might Be A Douche