The crew’s all together. We have an array of topics to talk about. Ramadi is now in the hands of ISIS, Sally Kohn thinks the media showed racial bias during the Waco Biker Shootout, Hillary Clinton campaigns hits another flub, Baltimore violence is on the rise, and O’Malley is set to challenge.
The boys are all back together and we have a sort of jammed back show on a rather slow news week. MSNBC’s resident racist and tax-dodger owes the IRS 70K, yet she’s going to White House Correspondence Dinner. Is the American Experiment dead? There was a shit-in at Cal Polyptych. More about Hillary Clinton, and whatever else we decide.
We’re back for another exciting week for VRWC. Topics include
– Recap of Starbucks ditching RaceTogether
– Ted Cruz enters the race. Conservatives and Peter King are already complaining.
– A kid gets kicked off airlines for wearing offensive shirt
– Sally Kohn wants an Abortion-A-Thon
– College kids wants safe places where their feelings won’t get hurt
We’re back sans Ethan with a loaded show.
– HIllary Clinton finally came out from underneath her bridge…and makes an ass of herself
– GOP senators sent a message to Iran today…and Obama’s feelings are hurt
– Sigma Alpha Epsilon had some racist video. Everybody is pissed. Donna Edwards plays the race card. nobody protests.
– UC Irvine student body wanted to remove flag…our thoughts
– And media celebrates national abortion day.
VRWC Live at 8pm – Benjamin #Netanyahu Speech, Democrat Response, GOP caves on #DHS, Hillary #Clintonemails, #Mikulski retires
Pretty hefty show for tonight. Lots of information
– Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu gave a speech in Congress today. The spineless democrats are pissing their pants like little school girls. We discuss
– Barbara Mikulski retires.
– The Republicans cave on the Department of Homeland Security deal
– And Hillary Clinton emails
It’s Paul, Tom and Jimmy in the seat tonight, as they tackle some big issues
– Net Neutrality is on the table. What is it? Why is it important?
– Al Sharpton found himself in some trouble
– Unions pissed off in Wisconsin
We’re back with our end of week extravaganza (which is normally lighthearted) but we have some news coming your way
– Giuliani claims Obama doesn’t love America – the media monkeys take umbrage
– Ethan has some articles from Ann Coulter and talks GOP immigration policy
– And MSNBC cans Joy Reid after her ratings fall below cable access